Monday, July 11, 2011

Why I Started Bren's Book Blog

So, I've had this idea for a while: since I read a lot (though not as much as I would like!) and everyone always asks me for good books to read, I thought I would create a list of books, and what I thought about them!  So this is that list!  A blog to record what I read, how I feel about it, and who I would recommend it to.

A couple notes: many of these books will be children and teen book, since that is what I read!  Right now, I work in a library in the children and teen areas, so this is a very natural outlet for that.  Also, I am working on my masters degree in Library Sciences, and I'm getting a lot of influence and great experience from that.  I loved working at the library so much, I decided to make it my career!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or other feedback for me about by blog!


Thanks! 

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment