Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! 

Sorry about so little posts recently.  I tried to participate in NaNoWriMo during November, and basically every spare moment was spent trying to write.  While I didn't get my 50,000 words, I made a lot of progress on an idea, and that was worth it to me! 
In addition to that, I've been sick twice (still kind of sick), had a holiday or two to celebrate, a birthday or two to celebrate, and overall, life was busy!  I do have several posts coming up this week, plus I am participating in the YALSA Hub Morris and Nonfiction Reading challenge!  For more info on that, see here- http://www.yalsa.ala.org/thehub/2013/12/09/yalsas-2014-morrisnonfiction-reading-challenge-begins/
As I read them, I will be reviewing each on my blog.  You can participate too!  It's not to late to start!

Once again, Merry Christmas!  Have a great holiday season, whatever you celebrate, and hopefully you get some awesome books for Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment